There are many web development websites where you can get multiple useful features at lucrative prices. But not all of them can be the best. So which one should you pick? Is Shopify the best one? Let’s see why
What is Shopify?
Shopify is an eCommerce web development platform that helps people develop their online stores.
- You can use it easily without having tech skills, and you don’t have to hire professionals for this task!
- Shopify has a powerful backend editor and inventory system that helps you to manage larger stores.
- It has selling options on multiple platforms like Facebook and Amazon.
- There are numerous templates for you to choose from! If you still don’t like them, you can make one too!
- Shopify offers various apps and third-party extensions to take your online store a step ahead.
- You can select any payment options from there, as there are many.
- If you get stuck at any point, they have a 24*7 customer care service. So no worries, even if you are working late at night!
- Shopify has relatively fewer built-in features than other platforms. So you may halve to rely on other features to get the work done.
- You have to pay high transaction fees if you use other gateway options for payment other than Shopify.
- It may turn out to be expensive as it seems. The extra expenses for the payment gateways and usage of the other apps may raise the budget.
Is it easy to use?
- When you are a builder, the first thing you may consider is the ease of using the platform.
- Sometimes they struggle to combine efficiency and easy-to-use function. Shopify is just the perfect one here!
- It has a simple and clean interface that is handy for beginners too!
- Why not get your site live in just a few minutes? It’s because they still incorporate a lot of work through their powerful backend. So easy to use a platform does take time to function the way you want!
- However, one thing that many people found confusing was switching between the frontend and backend editor.
- Despite some difficulties, it still stands out to be the customer’s favourite choice.
- You can try it out yourself! It has got a free trial option for you, so you can find what suits you best.
Is the pricing favourable too?
Shopify offers several plans, so you can choose one that best suits your needs and pocket.
Shopify Pricing Summary
- Shopify lite: $9 per month – It enables you to add eCommerce to a Facebook page or existing website.
- Basic Shopify: $29 per month – It is the cheapest plan to build your store. It also provides all the essentials needed to create your store.
- Shopify: $79 per month –If you have a growing business, then this is for you. It has features like gift cards.
- Advanced Shopify: $299 per month – Want to scale up more? Then this is perfect! You can get advanced reports and third-party calculated shipping rates.
- Shopify Custom: custom pricing – For a large-scale business, no pricing is set so you can request a quote.
It has three main plans
- Basic Shopify
- Advanced Shopify.
It has several pricing to fit all your needs.
Key Features of Shopify
- Easy to set up
- Easy to manage
- SEO and marketing
- Exceptional security
- Store management
- Top-notch security
So Shopify has all that you need. It has got the best reviews. You can use it easily and offers a free 14-day trial for you! It has plans for beginners and professionals and one custom plan as well. Above all what makes it so popular is its ease of use and efficient features. If you consider the rating of Shopify then it is 4.6 out of five.
So definitely, it is one of the best web development platforms and you can go for it!