Embrace complete flexibility with our remote work environment, while achieving professional success.
Collaborate with industry experts and forge meaningful connections with top talent, fostering a supportive and inspiring work environment.
Work from anywhere
Embrace the freedom to work from anywhere, avoiding the hassle of commuting, and ensuring convenience and flexibility in your work arrangements.
Unlock valuable training opportunities that provide resources to enhance your skills and knowledge, empowering you to kickstart your career on a path of continuous growth and success.
Your Life At Predicta
At Predicta we foster a collaborative and driven work environment. With a proud base of over 80+ satisfied clients, we are seeking passionate individuals who are ready to immerse themselves in delivering innovative products and services that exceed our clients’ expectations.
When you join Predicta Digital, you not only embark on a fulfilling career journey but also gain access to a network of exceptionally talented professionals within the industry. We believe in the power of collaboration and provide ample opportunities for you to learn, grow, and connect with like-minded individuals who share your passion for excellence.
We are dedicated to supporting your professional growth and personal development. With ongoing training programs, mentorship opportunities, and a supportive work culture, you’ll have the resources and guidance to unlock your true potential and thrive in your career.
Join and become part of a team that values your contributions, celebrates your successes, and offers a range of benefits and perks that enhance your work-life experience.
Are You Ready To Join Our Team?
Predicta Digital is looking for a Senior MS BI / Power BI Developer who has expertise in Business Intelligence and is proficient in Data Modelling and Dimensional Analysis. Be the liaison between Business Analysts, Developers, Quality Assurance, Systems Support, and Customers/Users with a reputation for timely resolution of issues and a drive for business results.
- 8+ years of experience in Business Intelligence (Power BI desktop, Power BI desktop Pro, Power BI Service, Power Automate and Power BI report server), and other related IT development technologies like MS BI Stack (MS SQL Server, Dataverse, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS), Azure DB, AAS, Azure Data Factory and MS Excel PowerPivot.
- 5 + years of experience in SQL/TSQL. Creating complex Custom Views using SQL, ETL services or Dataverse to create data sets for Power BI dashboards.
- You must be able to evidence that you have a number of the skills outlined and a willingness to learn any gaps in the requirements below
- Proficiency in Data Modelling and Dimensional Analysis. Effective liaison between Business Analysts, Developers, Quality Assurance, Systems Support and Customers/Users with a reputation for timely resolution of issues and a drive for business results.
- Experience performing Data cleanse and Data Quality control activities
- Experience working with Query Editor to connect to different data sources and working on Data models.
- Experience setting up and managing Power Bi instances and environments within the Power Bi admin center
- Experience creating new Calculated Tables, Calculated Columns and Measures.
- Experience in developing custom reports, and different types of Tabular Reports, Matrix Reports, Ad-hoc Reports, Drilldown, Parameterized, Cascading, Conditional, Table, Matrix, Chart, and Sub Reports using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Ability to create relationships between different tables from different data sources.
- Experience working with Power BI Service for creating Dashboards and sharing them to business users.
- Previously worked with DAX formulae for creating variables like Previous Month, Previous Quarter, etc. and creating interactive visuals using geographic data.
- Creating powerful calculations, key metrics, and key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem solving, and analytical skills.
- Ability to work in groups as well as individually with minimum supervision.
- Ability to adapt to fast-changing skills and work.
- Willing to learn new technologies as and when needed
- Power BI / SQL development and administration
- Tabular Data Modeling in SSAS and AAS
- Connecting to data sources, importing data, and transforming data for Business Intelligence.
- Developing visual reports, dashboards, and KPI scorecards using Power BI desktop.
- Implement row-level security on data and understand application security layer models in Power BI .
- Building Analysis Services reporting models
- DAX queries in Power BI desktop .
- Design methodology and project documentation creation
- Developing, publishing, and scheduling Power BI report as per the business requirements.
- Properly understand business requirements and develop data models accordingly
- Creating advanced level calculations to provide prescriptive and predictive analysis to integrate Power BI reports into other applications using embedded analytics like Power BI service (SaaS), or by API automation.
- Develop automated operational reports and dashboards using Power BI and other reporting tools (including Power Bi report builder and SQL reporting services)
- Excellent in analytical thinking for translating data into informative visuals and reports.
- Should have knowledge and skills for secondary tools such as Microsoft Azure, SQL data warehouse, Visual Studio, etc.
- Develop custom visuals for Power BI.
- Prototyping, designing, and requirement analysis.
Nice to Have
- Past exeperince in working FMCG or manufacturing industry
- Basic understanding of Sales, Finance, Procurement, Inventory
- Past data extraction experince from SAP / S4HANA
- One prem to Azure Migration expereince
- Power BI Premium
Job Types: Full-time Contract
- Monday to Friday | Start Time : 6 AM In the morning
Supplemental pay types:
- Performance bonus
- total work: 8 +
Work Location: Remote with power back up and efficient broadband connection
Note: Must agree with Time Doctor monitoring
Salary Range : 8 to 12 lacs / pa + Performance Bonus