While the fitness industry seems to be profitable in nature, its breath and variety of keywords selection are somewhat highly refined. When we started working with this project, the client’s website didn’t appear even in the top 100 list on the Google Search Engine. We took this website to the number one position in its locality by targeting the right set of local SEO keywords and doing intelligent internet marketing with no paid campaigns or advertisements.
- Improving local online presence.
- Get higher ranking on Google and other search engines for relevant keywords.
- Help drive local traffic to promote enrolment in client’s services.
- Get a better ranking than the local competitors.
- Customer website had loosely defined keywords
- Low ranking on Google and other search engines (100+)
- Lack of focused keyword strategy, especially for local keywords.
- With a catalogue of services, the client needed to prioritize content marketing for maximum results.
- Optimize “Google My Business” account and location settings for data accuracy.
- Using location specific geo targeted words to pool in nearby customers.
- Analyse and infuse local keywords to the existing Ad Words strategy.
- Detailed keyword research and optimizing the website and its content according to the keyword strategy plan.
- Promotion through Banner Creation, Banner Promotion, Image Sharing, Classifieds and Reviews.
- On-going on page and off page optimization strategy to help rank high on Google.
- Weekly blog posts on relevant topics based on the localized keyword strategy plan.
Targeting local keywords proved to be a game changer for this fitness centre client.
- Within 5 months, the client’s website ranked at number one position on Google maps by using local keywords.
- Within a month, there was 384% increase in traffic through Google Map Listing.
- Steady increase in Google Search Listing.
- Ranked in top 10 in Google Search Listing for local keywords.
- Within 4 months there was:
- 35% increase in the number of direct calls from Google Search Listing.
- About 20% increase in total number of sessions within a date range.
- Steady growth of organic traffic tracked through Google Analytics
- 244% more photo views than competitors.